Winter session issues/details
I have made practice room sheets - 1 hour blocks. We don't do ongoing reservations for the intersessions, it's just not busy enough to justify. If faculty want to put their names in anywhere they can have-at the sheets in the drawer.
Likewise, I have only made a "master sheet" for the teaching studios and Practice rooms B and L. We can use post-it notes for the occasional scheduled lesson/session/practice time.
Permission lists hold over from the Fall for the Winter
Please keep close tabs on the Student workers and their schedule, as always.
If KNOWN students come to ask for practice room access despite not being enrolled in the winter tell them to come see me. I have some latitude to extend people's library expiration date.
With Eric gone I'm sure there will be a lot of issues. (gulp!). I have set up a user profile on his computer, with the exact same log-in credentials as the supervisor's desk, so that we can do access it for recording checkouts and (if you dare, upon some training) do some locker/instrument work until we have some coverage at the desk.
More to come, I'm sure
ZM
No comments:
Post a Comment