The intra-communications site for Music Lab faculty and staff at Pasadena City College

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

POsting a question

These blogs are great. I actually used this same site for a class blog, students didn't really use it. Oh well.

Here's a question: Does anyone know if there is a Flex Day for the Fall? When?

3 comments:

  1. Geoff, this is an interesting question. I always thought the Flex Day was in the spring, but I just looked at the 2011-12 calendar, and there is no Flex Day listed ANYWHERE - not in the fall, not in winter intersession, not in spring '12! Perhaps the president is making other plans? Have you full-timers heard anything about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a meeting last year our President mentioned that he would either completely revamp Flex day or do away with it entirely. It's likely we will hear about this once the semester begins.

    ReplyDelete