The intra-communications site for Music Lab faculty and staff at Pasadena City College

Friday, August 26, 2011

Use of V-214 for adjunct office hrs?

There's a lot of buzz about adjunct office hours: each adjunct having 6 hrs. a semester. And there's further buzz about adjunct piano faculty having access to V-214 and its electronic piano for tutoring. Some questions:

1) Will there be a sign-up sheet for this room? Or first come, first served? Is there a plan?

2) What do we in the lab have to do to facilitate this? Buzz says that rekeying V-214 will take a while. Until then, will the room be locked when not in use? Do we have to unlock (and relock) for every faculty member?

3 comments:

  1. I have made a schedule sheet for each week of the semester on which adjuncts can sign up. I'll print it on Monday morning and put it in the blue scheduling book.

    I will email everyone so they know the office can be reserved by emailing me or Brad or by coming into the lab.

    Brad Eric or I will have to key folks in until the lock is redone. Maybe in the short term we can get a stunt key for that lock until it is re-keyed. It could remain in the Lab Supervisor's desk with a bar code for forgetful faculty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on holding my office hours out in the grass.

    ReplyDelete