No Jesse. No call.
Jim Arnwine was on campus and helped Christian get the rack and equipment checked back in.
The guy who refused to leave last week came back, but better behaved. His name is Armando Rosas and I've updated campus police with this info. He IS a student but he must spend a LOT of time here in the Music Lab. When he clocked out I saw he had racked up over 115 hours.
I evicted Raphael (maybe Rafael) Paz Parra from a practice room. He did sign the room out after.
Armando Rosas is the student who watches Lady Gaga for hours at a time. His 150 lab hours are Lady Gaga-watching hours. He has a guitar class on Thursday night (His guitar teacher will be amazed at how much this student practices!) and I have to chase him out at 10 on Wednesday and Thursday nights. He annoys the other students when he grunts along with the videos, and sometimes he has Lady Gaga on so loud that everyone in the lab can hear it. When I ask him to turn the volume down, he glares at me, and sometimes he gets angry and stomps out. I've told him that the computers are for class-related work, and have shown him the sign that states that information. The student workers are aware of his Gaga obsession, as he seems to be in the lab frequently during the day, also.
ReplyDeleteI can attest to this student as well. I've had several students complain to me about him. There is a way to create blocks on those computers, so students can only go to certain sites.
ReplyDelete