The intra-communications site for Music Lab faculty and staff at Pasadena City College

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Worldshare difficulties

After resetting my password twice, I finally managed to log on and adjust a student's fine. I couldn't log in on the computer at my desk. No amount of resetting, closing and opening browsers, etc., enabled me to get my login/password recognized by the system on that computer. However, if I went to the other student worker computer and logged on there, it worked.

3 comments:

  1. I, too, had a horrible time trying to set this up on the computer at my desk. After about 20 times, I was able to create a log in Home Page in Chrome, but I still always have to click the Home button. something is an issue due to https vs http

    I also had a problem trying to extend the time on a check out (for myself) it wouldn't let the student worker extend the time, kept popping up to the Supervisor over ride ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff- when you need to do a supervisors over ride you need to use the following login:

    pasadenacccirc

    pasadenaccover

    Don't let students know how to do this!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered today that the problem seems to reside in one's choice of browser. Chrome was the browser we were advised to use. That one doesn't work for me at all and I can't log in. Firefox is the same. However, IE worked just fine.

    ReplyDelete