The intra-communications site for Music Lab faculty and staff at Pasadena City College

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

TVR Equipment checkout

Hi Team,

There is a new paradigm in the Lab where we will be facilitating the check in and out of some Camera equipment for our colleagues in the TVR department.

The good news is that they have provided us with a student worker who will be doing the checking in and out at specific times, Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7pm

Student worker James Molina will be facilitating the process, vetting the TVR students, and making sure that TVR policies are being followed. I'll update this page when I have a better sense of what those procedures are.

If you are on duty at one of those times (Pam on Tuesdays and Geoff to 6:30 on Thursdays with a "flex" person from 6:30-7) you will need to set James up on one of the computers (circ desk if available or the Lab Technician's office which has the same log in as the Lab Supervisor's desk computer).

He does not yet have Worldshare access but I'll get him in the system as soon as I can so he can use his own account.

Watch this space for more details...

ZM

No comments:

Post a Comment