The practice room schedule is finalized... Sort of.
Since we are now printing each week on demand, AND since I have a fancy new high-speed scanner, there is room for some flexibility for changes.
In the front of the Blue Book is the master set for duplication. If changes are to be made please follow this procedure
1) Change it in the book
2) Make the same change in the master set, using white-out if you have to
3) Put the master set on my (Zac's) desk so that I know it needs to be re scanned
I will print each week on Monday morning - so any changes will not take effect till the following week.
We are, of course, especially interested in making time available as people's schedules change.
Thanks!
Zac
PS: Room B & L both have pages for each week of the semester for come-as-they-may reservations.
No comments:
Post a Comment